In response to customer needs, City Fresh Foods has developed a swipe card database system that allows your school or daycare center to electronically track all meal transactions ultimately creating the necessary reimbursement for the Department of Education (D.O.E.) and billing forms for the parents.
How it Works:
Each student receives their own card customized to their reimbursement status. Each day when the child receives lunch, breakfast or snack he or she swipes their card through a Point of Sale Terminal. Information is instantaneously recorded to a secure data base server which is always assessable to designated staff in the host organization.
- With the press of a key, your organization will be able to view and generate:
- Monthly Claim forms for Reimbursement
- Average Daily Participation Rates
- Card Activity Summary
- Current Student Balances
- Student Invoices
Here are just some of the benefits of the Meal Swipe System
- Improved Accuracy.
- Reduced paperwork.
- Lunch attendance tracked with time and date stamping.
- Reports and files generated on demand at the Meal Swipe System Web Site
- Produces time-saving invoices and reports.
- Parents can use pre-paid accounts to prevent forgotten lunch money, as well as monitor their child's purchases.
- Flexible enough to serve any size school, multiple schools, or school districts.
- Non-Cash confidential processing system eliminates free and reduced lunch stigma.
- Elimination of hours of administrative record keeping.
- The computer records when the card was swiped and prompts if it was swiped more than once.
Contact City Fresh Foods today to see if the Meal Swipe System is for your school.